Tish Morris grew up in the Jefferson County Courthouse as her father is a recently retired Circuit Court Judge. While in law school she was on the Moot Trial Court Board and graduated on the Dean’s List in the top 1/3 of her class. She also received the highest grades in the class for Trial Practice and Conflicts of Law.
Tish is an “in the trenches” trial attorney who loves fighting for the underdog. Her days are spent taking the fight to the Goliaths of this business tackling a 100+ litigation caseload, preparing an array of discovery and attending the respective hearings, depositions, mediations and trials. Her primary focus, when she is not in the court room, is spending time with her two young boys, family, friends and pets.
- University of Louisville, B.A., English (1996)
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D. (2003)
Recent Verdicts / Settlements
- Followell v. House of Boom Kentucky, LLC, $824,999.00 (prayer for $825,000.00) verdict. Premises liability claim. $10,000.00 pre-closing offer. Compression fracture healed poorly. Proof of permanent pain for 28 year old.
- Jane Doe v. Back Door Bar, Pro bono co-representation in civil negligent security trial for rape victim; $50,000 verdict (Zero pre-suit offer).
Community Service Recognitions/Honors
- Candidate for Louisville Metro Council District 17, March 2002
- Center for Women and Families,
- Inn of Courts, (2005)
- Attorneys You Should Know, Attorney At Law Magazine 2015