Tish Morris grew up in the Jefferson County Courthouse as her father is a recently retired Circuit Court Judge. Tish is an “in the trenches” trial attorney who loves fighting for the underdog. Her days are spent taking the fight to the insurance goliaths of this business tackling a 100+ litigation caseload, preparing an array of discovery and attending the respective hearings, depositions, mediations and trials.
With nearly a million dollars in jury verdicts, Tish is also recognized and/or has received: AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forums (Life Member).
Her primary focus, when she is not in the court room, is spending time with her two young boys, family, friends and pets.
- University of Louisville, B.A., English (1996)
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D. (2003)
Recent Verdicts / Settlements
- Followell v. House of Boom Kentucky, LLC, $824,999.00 (prayer for $825,000.00) verdict. Premises liability claim. $10,000.00 pre-closing offer. Compression fracture healed poorly. Proof of permanent pain for 28 year old.
- Jane Doe v. Back Door Bar, $42,259 verdict (Zero pre-suit offer); Pro bono co-representation in civil negligent security trial for rape victim.
- Roper v. Southern Pride Meats, $36,000.00 verdict (Zero pre-suit offer). Plaintiff suffered orthopedic injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
Community Service Recognitions/Honors
- Candidate for Louisville Metro Council District 17, March 2002
- Center for Women and Families,
- Inn of Courts, (2005)
- Attorneys You Should Know, Attorney At Law Magazine 2015