Jeremy Winton, a Western Kentucky native, is a four-time All American Boxer, a former South Eastern United States Kickboxing Association Champion, a former Kentucky and national Kickboxing Champion, and the 2000 NCBA Outstanding Boxer of the Year.
During his college years, Jeremy had the opportunity to work with underprivileged children through Lexington Parks & Recreation. The main focus of the center was to improve academic achievement and to help meet the social, cultural and recreational needs of the participating students and their families. He has since made it his objective to create a better future for anyone he can, when he can.
Mr. Winton believes the overall purpose of his firm mirrors our approach to community service showing our clients that there are positive, life affirming options available and that Winton & Hiestand and its staff are among the people who can help them get there.
“Winton & Hiestand can make sure they don’t walk alone during a trying time. We are more than business owners, we are neighbors.” -JW
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, 2000 B.A. Major: History
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, 2003 J.D.
- Also admitted in Indiana (2006), Ohio (2007) and Illinois (2004)
Community Service Recognitions/Honors
- Key to the City Mayor Greg Fischer, 2015
- Community Leadership Award, Greg Fischer, 2015
- Community Service Award, Kentucky House of Representatives, 2015
- Colonel, Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
- Boxing Mentor,
- Darrell Griffith Foundation,
- Milt Wagner Basketball Camp,
- Kids Center for Pediatric Therapy,
- Let the Kids Grow Foundation,
- Sons of AMVETS (including pro-bono work for Veterans),
- Volunteers of America – Power of 1 Community Member,
- Finley 5k Walk for SIDS Awareness,
- Hood2Hood Movement,
- Attorneys You Should Know, Attorney At Law Magazine 2015